The intern will work under the supervision of the Head of Press & Information Section.
- Chinese national;
- Fluent in English and Chinese;
- Preferably university diploma in a relevant field;
- Preferably some European experience;
- Other European languages an asset.
- To scan Chinese media each morning and produce news-clipping;
- To work on the Delegation's digital diplomacy platforms, in particular to assist the management of the Delegation's weibo (prepare tweets, organize online events, interact with followers etc.);
- Translation of various materials (press release, newsletter etc.);
- To research and analyse relevant topics in press, information, and cultural areas and produce reports;
- To draft information materials and daily communication text (press release, newsletter, presentation, etc.);
- To participate in the team work during high level visits (events, press relations, etc.);
- To assist in organizing various events and activities of the Delegation;
- To be involved in various projects of the Delegation;
- To help organise cultural and press events.
- Position is based in Beijing;
- Internship should ideally be for six months;
- The position is unpaid;
- Candidates should provide a CV and short motivation letter in English;
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 August 2014. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews.