KCAP is looking for a colleague!
KCAP Architects&Planners is an internationally operating design firm
specialised in architecture and urbanism. Our office is working with an
international staff of 90 employees with offices in Rotterdam,
Zürich and Shanghai.
For our office in Shanghai we are looking for a motivated and talented Office Assistant to support our
team for 4 months, starting the 17th of November.
- A flexible teamplayer and willing to help with all
activities needed in a developing office, such as reception, administration and organisation and PR etc.;
- A proactive and positive attitude;
- Able to work in an international environment;
- Accurate, dependable and well structured;
- College or University graduate or above;
- At least 1 year experience in similar job and
international working environment;
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin, speaking and writing) and
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office;
- Chinese national or working permit for
We offer an exciting position in our dynamic Shanghai office in a highly motivated and sociable team with plenty opportunities to develop your skills by participatingin tasks. If you are interested, please visit our website www.kcap.eu and send your English resume (<4Mb)to Mr. Mark Dekker by email email@example.com.