1. “Skr” originally comes from “Skrt”, which is an important term in hip-hop, rap, and modern culture. Used by many rappers like Chris Wu, the word ______ the sound of rubber wheels when you drift or turn abruptly. Nowadays, it is used as a slang word to express excitement and humor.
2. When I enjoyed the brainwashing pop songs such as Calorie and Learn to meow together, I was deeply ______ by them.
3. Popular Chinese actor Jiang Jinfu has been arrested in Japan following allegations that he had ______ his former girlfriend Haruka Nakaura.
4. I won’t give an opinion on Liu Qiangdong’s issue and would like to ______ judgment on it until we have more information.
5. Last month, the Palace Museum ______ its new series of product - limited edition of a lipstick collection in six colors on T-mall, provoking excitement among netizens and fashion lovers.
6. Wuhan is famous for its random weather. Since winter is coming, and temperatures are about to drop ______ here, remember to put on your heavy winter clothes to resist the cold, including qiuku, also called long underwear or long johns in English.
7. Authorities have ordered actress Fan Bingbing to pay more than 800 million yuan in tax and fines, an overdue fee of 33 million yuan and a fine of 596 million yuan based on relevant laws and ______.
8. The “11.11” Single’s Day has just passed but the enthusiastic atmosphere of shopping did not fade. The ______ are drowned in the happiness of the delivery of the goods they bought and went into a “hand chopping” mode.
9. Chinese eSports club Invictus Gaming (iG) ______ Chinese mainland’s first world championship in League of Legends (LOL) after beating European team Fnatic 3-0.
10. Alibaba co-founder and Chairman JackMa announced in an open letter that he would step down a year later, when thecompany CEO Daniel Zhang will take over as the chairman of the ______.
11. The rumours turned out to be trueafter all, Zhao Liying and Feng Shaofeng have tied the knot. The celebrity couple officially ______ their union on Weibo and posted a photo of their joined hands holding onto their marriage certificates.
12. Every student has a ______ for life. Maybe you can escape your BF or GF’s death test - if luckily, you’ve got one, but you can never escape the teacher’s torture to your soul – this test paper.
13. The “Story of Yanxi Palace” is a Chinese period drama set in the 18th century during the Qing dynasty, and topped the list for the most-trending TV ______ worldwide.
14. “Winner winner chicken dinner!” PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (《绝地求生》) is a multiplayer online battle royale (大逃杀) game developed and ______ by PUBG Corporation.
15. Truly ______ progress has been made inthe forty-year Reform and Opening up, which is the result of the hard work of every Chinese.
16. The Buddha-like youngsters are ______by their casual and calm mindset. As they grew and matured, they are asked to take on a wide variety of responsibilities.
17. I'm not at all ______ by your astonishing news that Cai Xukun married Yang Chaoyue yesterday.
18. The simple fact that it spent me nearly one hour to arrive at JDK from GG ______ that the heavy traffic problem is becoming increasingly serious in Wuhan.
19. Lack of money and lack of a good daddy are the two major ______ on the way to search my love; that’s why I am still “a Damn Single”.
20. The theme of Our Glamorous Time – touching upon young love and dreams – has already ______ the hearts of many viewers.