1. Which age group would you like to teach most and why?
2. Describe 3 characteristics of influential teachers throughout childhood.
3. Define the acronyms TESOL, SLA, L1, and L2.
4. What is an icebreaker activity? What are two types of icebreakers?
5. Design an icebreaker activity for young learners.
6. What is telegraphic speech?
7. What are the eight parts of speech?
8. Define the properties of language.
9. Teacher Management and Roles Writing
10. Name and describe 5 types of gross motor skills.
11. Name and describe 5 types of fine motor skills.
12. Speech Production
13. What are input sources for language learners? Which type of music and movies would you like to introduce to children of other cultures? Why?
14. Short Writing : Teaching Special Groups
15. Name and describe multiple listening exercises that can be utilized for learning English involving Math, Science, and Social Studies categorically.
16. Define Pedagogy
17. Name and define five learning stages, and list ten vocabulary words that are appropriate for each of the five learning stages.
18. Define four elements of pronunciation.
19. What is comprehensible input? What is comprehensible output? How are they both the same? How are they different?
20. What are the characteristics of a well-developed lesson plan? Why are lesson plans important?
21. Are the children of bilingual households at a disadvantage? Why or why not?
22. What is drilling?
23. What intelligence types are you? Describe three intelligence types you identify with, and explain how that can contribute to you being an effective teacher.
24. Name and describe an intelligence type that was not mentioned by Howard Gardner.
25. What did you learn about the self-assessment of your various abilities and intelligence types?
26. Describe a classroom activity for each of the intelligence types.
27. From the video s, what are techniques that can be used to teach vocabulary?
28. What are techniques that can be used to motivate learners? What are techniques that can be used during school breaks?
29. Describe 5 ways teachers can make reading fun for young learners.
30. How do discipline methods change and evolve for each age group?
31. What do you consider the most important techniques for classroom discipline?
32. Explain 6 conclusions that may be made about ESL children's writing development.
33. What learning materials/teaching aids will you utilize to teach young learners in the TESOL classroom?
34. Name and describe three ways you can motivate students, create a safe learning environment, and manage a classroom.
35. Describe five approaches to TESOL.
36. Create classroom activities using a 45-minute lesson plan template.
37. Create the first of five lesson plans for children (Lesson Plan 1).
38. Create a second lesson plan for children (Lesson Plan 2).
39. Create a third lesson plan for children (Lesson Plan 3).
40. Create a fourth lesson plan for children (Lesson Plan 4).
41. Create a fifth lesson plan for children (Lesson Plan 5).
42. What are different concepts you will explore when doing student assessments?
43. Final Essay